Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tales from the Man Cave



Pop and Bill (my fiance') like to build things. Pop had a woodworking business for years and the 2 of them are now building a CNC Machine in the garage or as they put it, the Man Cave. Pop has been cutting these signs, staining and adding the lettering and having yours truly paint the cavemen on them. If you'd like to purchase one contact me via comment or email.

So what exactly is a man cave? According to Wikipedia:
"A man cave (also sometimes mantuary) is a male sancturay, such as a specially equipped garage, spare bedroom, media room, den, or basement."

To me it brings memories and images in my head of the old tree house clubs and no girls allowed signs. Fortunately for me I am allowed in Bill's man cave area to use tools, hang out. It could be because the initial no girls allowed jokes led to a no boys allowed in the kitchen (mom cave) threats lol. But seriously, boys will be boys no matter their age and I've found are much more pleasant and inclined to work on the honey-do lists when allowed their man space.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails