Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dr. Frankenfurter (Tim Curry) WIP

Update Nov 6th WIP#3frfrtr2
Update WIP#2 (Nov 4th 2009)

WIP(October 23rd, 2009) in it's very rough stages of Dr. Frankenfurter (Tim Curry) from Rocky Horror Picture Show, on Bristol 2 ply 300 series smooth (1st time using this paper and enjoying it over the vellum so far).  As you can see I don't work one corner and down, I tend to be all over the place once.  I start with the eyes to have some company and keep felt or paper under my hand to prevent oil or smudges.

I'm finishing up projects and spent time with my son before he left for boot camp today.  Travis is a Sailor and we're all very proud of him.  Travis has a great sense of humor and I'll miss hearing his laughter at movies, jokes and his daily stories while he is away.  Seeing as how Tim Curry has brought many laughs through my generation and my kids it's a drawing I couldn't resist.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails