Saturday, October 3, 2009

Here we go again...

Well I finally got around to working on getting a new site up and going. It's been raining and cold for 3 days now. Getting your site hacked really blows and when the backup doesn't work, it's even worse.

Needless to say, I really procrastinated. It meant being locked in front of the computer screen for hours, something I've not done since I went to traditional art from digital. Honestly, I haven't missed and have enjoyed the freedom traditional art offers. Blue Screens of death and microsoft don't happen on real canvas :D.

I am working on getting the gallery up. Hopefully within the next few days it is done. I did choose to use a template rather than make my own. Due to time and health the template was the best route.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails