Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award


Thank you Patty, Nana Poppins for honoring me with the Stylish Blogger Award.

Rules for accepting this award are:


1.  Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award



2.  Share 7 things about yourself.



3.  Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered.



4.  Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.



So 7 things about myself...
  1. I am a mother of three wonderful children.
  2. I have an amazing fiance'
  3. I am an artist.  I love to draw, paint, play video games with the kids and go Jeep 4-wheeling.
  4. I am a terrible procrastinator.
  5. I love music that is classical, rock, pop, metal and grunge but do not enjoy rap or country.
  6. I am a very proud Navy mom.
  7. I am very (overly) critical of my artwork and trying to relax more lol.
So there you have it..a little about me. 

Here are the blogs I enjoy:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for passing on this award to me, I truly appreciate it! Hopefully I will get some time soon to pass it on to some other deserving blogs.

Thank you for hopping and posting my blog button too.

T♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails