Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday Meme

This week's Saturday meme!

1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago?

No, thankfully I've grown up a lot and I believe I am much more patient and focused.  I'm finally doing what I love in life.

2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to?

If I can't give my all I generally don't take it on.


3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much?

Yes a couple times,  years and years ago on a girls week-end trip and my fiance' took me to the boat in St. Louis once.  I took $50.00 to gamble.

4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed?

If I'm the passenger in a vehicle and the person isn't a crazy driver I can sleep but normally I need to be in bed.

5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you've ever made on someone.

I tend to be clutsy and remember faces better than names, I constantly until I know the person better confuse their name with someone else until they correct me or I realize it and apologize later.

6. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's?

I was in FFA in high school, at a fair.   I was getting into the pen with my goat and caught my pants on the top of the chain link and ripped them clean open.  I had to stand there with my back to the wall while people talked to me and friends laughing at me, waiting for my Dad to bring me a change of clothes.

7. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it about the same?

Redo, change of pace.  I interact more with others on their blogs.

8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be? 

Keep the health insurance! and Watch your back!

9. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done?

Meeting my fiance' and moving across the country.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Hello, I am your newest follower from Holiday Weekend Blog Hop.

http://glamourgirlreviews.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails